Saturday 29 March 2014

30 Day Random Challenge Day 19: Do a Simple Braid

Yesterday, my challenge was to do a simple braid. I was able to do a good one quickly, so I wore the braid I made to Uni yesterday. It was nice to wear a different hairstyle out. Because I enjoyed wearing it and it was simple, I think I'll wear a simple braid again in the future. Unfortunately, yesterday's weather was not hair friendly, which made the braid messy but it still had structure and was decent. I guess I should have done this braid before attempting the Dutch and French braids. Maybe I'll do the simple braid a few times before attempting those two again.

Above: The simple braid I did. Sorry about the messiness of it but I will do it again in nicer weather. I think it does look good on me though.



No comments:

Post a Comment