Saturday 6 December 2014

International Lolita Day December 2014

Sorry for not blogging for a while but I have been busy. Today was International Lolita Day and while I did not do anything special, I will talk about the goals I set on the previous Loliday.

Lose weight and wear Lolita again

I did lose weight by watching how much I ate and by exercising more often. Before this, I would normally exercise for 1-2 days a week but I exercise almost every day as a result of aiming to lose weight. As a result of this, I have become more toned and was able to fit into my Bodyline JSK better than I have before, in my opinion. However, I will try to lose more weight. I have also worn Lolita once since the previous International Lolita Day.

Attend another meet up

I did attend a small meet up a few months ago but not any more due to a variety of reasons but am hoping to continue attending meet ups and one day I may attend a brand event.

Build my Lolita wardrobe

Unfortunately this did not happen but am aiming to buy more Lolita items, perhaps even buying brand. One thing that will help with this is going to Japan before June.

One other thing I hope for by the next International Lolita Day is that my Lolita life does improve and that I can blog more often (no guarantees though).

No comments:

Post a Comment