Wednesday 26 March 2014

30 Day Random Challenge Day 17: Repeat a Failed Challenge

Today, my challenge is to repeat a challenge I have failed. The failed challenge was to spend at least 20 minutes doing handstands. Even though I did not succeed in doing a handstand, I improved by first doing the entire 20 minutes in four five minute blocks. I also felt that my handstands were vertical even though I could not hold them though. Maybe it was practice or the fact that I changed my technique and I felt so energised while doing them. Because of that, it was nice repeating this challenge again and in the future, I would like to do handstands at least once in a while.

Above: A picture of a handstand on the beach. I wish I can get my handstand to look this good and be able to manage this variation. Source: The Undeniable Ruth.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment