Saturday 15 March 2014

30 Day Random Challenge Day 4: Wear a Scrunchie

On Thursday, my challenge was to wear a scrunchie. I have several scrunchies from Japan but I have never worn them until yesterday when I wore one. I can't believe how well a scrunchie can hold a ponytail even though it's a gathered tube of fabric. No wonder why female gymnasts seem to wear them quite often.

When I was a teenager, I thought that only children wore scrunchies until I saw some young mothers wearing them in Japan. From now on, I think I'll wear the scrunchies I have every now and then.

Above: A photo of me wearing the scrunchie. As this is my first time doing a selfie of a hairstyle, please forgive the quality. If anyone has any tips on how to take good selfies, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment