Saturday 2 February 2013

Introducing Pink lace + Glitter

Welcome to Pink lace + Glitter.

Let me start off with the "average" Australian. She is 164cm tall, is of English descent, possibly comes from a family with married or divorced parents.

That is not me.
I am only 155-156cm tall, half-Finnish and I come from a single parent family and my mother has never been married. Other things that separate me from the "normal" Australian include I have Asperger's syndrome (which is a form of Autism) and I have an interest in Lolita fashion. For more information on Lolita fashion (Not the novel), then please look at Hello Lace. On the Lolita side of things, I prefer Sweet, which I am trying to get into.

In this blog, I will be discussing Lolita, being different and sometimes struggling with it. I do struggle with being different because I have been bullied because of my Aspergers. Because of the bullying, I have felt that being different can be wrong at times and why should I do something that will make me more different and might get hurt because of it?

 

Above: One of my favourite Angelic Pretty prints, Milky Planet.





No comments:

Post a Comment